If you have questions about affordability, credit, or income, trust me to find you what you need fast. I'll make sure you feel confident and educated every step of the way.
Co Op, Condo or mansion, I'll find it and get it for you at the price that's right. I can help with all of Requirements. Let's get you ready for your property journey. Call me today.
Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting, I'm here to support you and guide you through to the finish line. My top-notch skills ensure you get the best experience possible. It’s what I love to do. real estate Queens
Heart of Forest Hills, Lg 2 BR, steps to everything!
Mint Condition 2 BR/1 Bath; E-i-K,Close to Subway, NY Sports Club, Starbucks....
See your family here! Low maintenance.
Say something interesting about your business here.
Sign up to hear about real estate news.
(718) 683-0228 real estate rental properties Queens
Forest Hills, Queens, New York 11375, United States
Office (718) 263-1600
09:00 am – 07:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: By appointment
Sunday: By appointment
Rentals in Forest Hills, Regal Park, and Kew Gardens
Sold a Cooperative home in 2017 in Forest Hills, Forest Hills, NY.
11/22/2017 - Wendy Liem
2. Bought a home in 2017 in Rego Park, NY.
If you are purchasing a coop in New York, you'd need an experienced and honest broker who you could trust. Broker George Eng helped us to find, evaluate and purchase a coop in Rego Park, Queens, this year. We are a first-time home buyer and we are happy that we found George who guided us in every Move. 1/18/2017 - hellobox
George was very patient, friendly and responsive. He answered all my questions, and he was not pushy at all. He gave me a lot of helpful tips. It was my first time buying a home, and I lucked out! would highly recommend to my friends and family.
02/04/2017 - Sa Yung
4. Bought a home in 2014 in Douglaston-Little Neck, Queens, New York, NY 11362:
George has helped my family to buy a dream home. You can talk to him about any requirements and he would do his best to get the home you want. I would definitely recommend him.
02/01/2017 - keldom919
George is very knowledgeable regarding the area and how building management work. He is quick to respond and has a backup plan ready. Very approachable and makes it comfortable to ask questions. Made the process as comfortable as could be. Great agent who understands the wants of the client. Would love to work with George again if the occasion arises! Thanks!
02/02/2017 - pikapikari
6. George was very helpful, patient, and understanding to our needs as we were trying to find the right apartment for purchase. I would recommend him as a broker for purchases. I will look to have George list my place for sale once I am ready.
7. Buying a property is a BIG issue. George Eng not only provided us with his point of professional suggestion but his friendliness and kindness yet not pushing for the deal. that is exactly what we need for a property searching.
8. George Eng is a very knowledgeable and friendly broker. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives if they need assistance in real estate transactions.
(Formally Century 21 Benjamin Realty)
We are now Benjamin Realty since 1980
108-16 72nd Ave.
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Fax : 718-301-0497 real estate Queens realtor rental properties
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.